Bury St Edmunds Nursery Open Day
Reasons to come and visit our Bury St Edmunds Nursery aka Cherry Trees on 6th July…
- You’ve been thinking about investing in your child’s education
- You’re not sure if you can afford a private school education
- Following COVID your child is struggling to catch-up or settle back into school life
Brookes UK is a unique Suffolk independent school, home to our much loved Cherry Trees Nursery, located near Bury St Edmunds. We offer a distinctive child-centred approach and a culture of wellbeing all the while championing diversity and inclusivity, focusing on each child’s natural strengths, unlocking their true potential. Building on over 35 years’ experience of offering exceptional childcare, Cherry Trees provides a high-quality Montessori education for children aged 2 to 5, designed to give them the best start in life in rural, nurturing learning environment.
At Brookes, we offer:
- A holistic, self-paced and experiential approach to learning (Montessori approach)
- Toddlers – the first class at Cherry Trees, for children aged 2 – 3 years
- Parent and toddler sessions on Wednesday mornings
- Nursery class for children aged 3 – 4 years with an increased emphasis on literacy and numeracy
- Reception Class (4-5 years) that blends into the Early Years Foundation Stage structure and enables students to join The Children’s House which improves social skills
- A flexible approach to independent schooling
Due to demand we are creating more places from September 2021 so invite you to a socially-distanced open day on Tuesday 6th July. To book your slot, please email Lucy Golland, our Head of Early Years & Reception Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting your family soon!